March 30, 2020
These changes are to ensure the utmost safety of our staff & customers. All employees are screened by management prior to beginning their work-day (ask about our internal COVID-19 screening process)
Our Sales Department will remain closed to the public, but available online, by phone or text message.
The new & pre-owned sales team is available Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
General inquiries to schedule a test-drive or vehicle pickup can be reached at (306) 653-6777.
To ensure the safety of our guests & staff, we are available for both emergency & essential services, by appointment only.
- Drive Through Express Lube closed indefinitely
- Call or text (306) 653-6777 for service or parts (if email is preferred: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM
To service your vehicle, please adhere to the following process:
- Upon arrival for your scheduled service appointment, park your vehicle outside our Ens Lexus Service Department.
- We are closed to public access, so please place your keys inside the ‘after-hours drop box’, writing clearly on the envelope your contact and service information (select call, text or email as your contact method)
- Upon entering the building, your vehicle will receive a full interior sanitation prior to technician repairs. Following the technician service, your vehicle will receive yet another full interior sanitation.
- Please arrange alternative transportation as we will not allow guests in our Lexus building during the COVID-19 pandemic. If a loaner, taxi or rideshare is required, please communicate such details when booking your appointment.
- Provide photo or video to communicate service or repair needs, if they will aid in the repair process.
- Upon completion of the work on your vehicle, an Ens Lexus representative will review your invoice & services performed VIA your preferred contact method.
- Credit Card payment over the phone is preferred. A ‘SAFE PAY STATION’ is available for contactless processing in our Ens Toyota drive-through for debit payment.
- Your vehicle will be parked outside our Ens Lexus service department for pickup, keys sanitized and available in our Ens Toyota drive-through ‘SAFE PAY STATION’.
Thank-you for your understanding. If you have any questions at all, please call or text at any time @ (306) 653-6777.
For parts inquiries call or text (306) 653-6777 (email email@example.com)
- Pickup available by appointment only at our Lexus Shipping/Receiving Door
- Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM
Friday March 20, 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic is exponentially affecting our community in Saskatoon, Ens Motors Ltd. has made the difficult decision to close all operations effective Saturday March 21 until Monday March 30 to help curb the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the utmost protection of our staff & clientele.
This was not an easy decision. The Ens family will continue to support the impacted employees with continued pay and benefits through Sunday, March 29, 2020.
We will provide continuous updates regarding operations here at Ens, as this is an ever-changing situation. While our doors may be closed, rest-assured we are working diligently on both intermediate and long-term strategies for our employees & our clients.
To be clear, these actions are for the well-being & mental health of our employees & NOT in response to an infection.
Our hearts go out to every family affected by this virus, both within our community and abroad.
Remember, you can call or text our main phone # at any time, and a representative will get back to you as quickly as possible!
ENS TOYOTA & ENS COLLISION – (306) 653-5611
ENS LEXUS – (306) 653-6777
We are ALWAYS OPEN ONLINE at www.ensauto.ca
Thursday March 19, 2020
In accordance with the decision of the Saskatoon Motor Dealer Association, Ens Auto will have the following hours of operation:
- Effective Thursday March 19, 2020 – Sunday April 5, 2020:
- All departments open at current times.
- All departments will close at 5:00pm each business day.
- Sales Department will also close at 5:00pm on Thursdays (closed evenings).
Ens Auto is committed to providing safe sales & service during these uncertain times
-Justin Hunt (Marketing Manager)
Wednesday March 18, 2020
To ensure the commitment of the safety and health of our customers and staff, we have decided to halt our shuttle service at this time.
Ens Auto will cover the cost of any necessary alternative transportation costs for sales & service.
Please reach out if you have questions or concerns, or see your Product / Service Advisor.
Thank-you for your understanding as we work to get through this as a community!’
-Justin Hunt (Marketing Manager)
MEASURES IN PLACE:
Ens Auto will remain open for sales & service during this unprecedented time. We are committed to guest & employee safety and will keep up-to-date with Health Services & Government recommendations ensuring additional sanitation & cleaning measures are in place.
We ask that if you’re experiencing any symptoms or have been out of the country within the previous 2 weeks that you avoid coming to our facilities & reschedule your service visits accordingly.
- We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
- Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand six feet from customers when possible.
- Our entire staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, vestibules, door handles, washrooms, drive thru area etc. we have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the Dealership
- Service employees are wearing gloves when inside customer vehicles, and we've initiated a protocol to sanitize vehicles before returning them to customers
- Any employee who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employees who appear ill will immediately be sent home.
During this time, we ask that you pay for your services with a debit or credit card rather than cash if possible.
Thank-you for your continued support of Ens Auto. We will get through this together, as a community