Ens Auto’s COVID-19 Safety Measures
We’ve taken many additional measures to ensure you’re safe & comfortable when shopping for or servicing your vehicle at any Ens Auto facility. Here are some of the main procedures we have implemented to help keep you & our team members safe:
1) Every employee receives pre-shift screening, following the SaskHealth guidelines & checking temperatures (since March 2020).
2) Masks are mandatory for staff (since early October) & clientele.
3) Plexi-Glass barriers setup at every advisor station & guest interaction area.
4) Sanitizer, cleaning products & disposable masks are located throughout our facilities.
5) Social distancing guidelines & restricted areas marked clearly throughout our buildings.
6) A portable fogger (AutoOxide) is used to sanitize each and every vehicle that comes in for service, BEFORE & AFTER the service is completed. The same is completed prior-to & after a test-drive or showroom viewing on our sales end of things).
Thank you for your continued support & stay safe out there!