Ens Auto’s COVID-19 Safety Measures
July 7, 2021
We are fully open for business!
Our team is following the same sanitization procedures, as we remain committed to safety.
Masks are not required but are available upon request
We’ve taken many additional measures to ensure you’re safe & comfortable when shopping for or servicing your vehicle at any Ens Auto facility. Here are some of the main procedures we have implemented to help keep you & our team members safe:
1) Every employee receives pre-shift screening, following the SaskHealth guidelines & checking temperatures (since March 2020).
2) Masks are mandatory for staff (since early October) & clientele.
3) Plexi-Glass barriers setup at every advisor station & guest interaction area.
4) Sanitizer, cleaning products & disposable masks are located throughout our facilities.
5) Social distancing guidelines & restricted areas marked clearly throughout our buildings.
6) A portable fogger (AutoOxide) is used to sanitize each and every vehicle that comes in for service, BEFORE & AFTER the service is completed. The same is completed prior-to & after a test-drive or showroom viewing on our sales end of things).
Thank you for your continued support & stay safe out there!