Are you looking to get involved with an automotive dealership that offers the right incentives and places the right emphasis on customer-facing service that comes with expert, friendly advice? If you are a passionate automotive expert with technical skills or you want to be a salesperson that appreciates and understands how to interact with people and provide the top-notch assistance that has made Ens Lexus the best of its kind, then we want to hear from you!
Human Resource Coordinator
Are you seeking a position that covers the complete cycle of Human Resources? This may be the opportunity for you!
Ens Auto is a long-standing family-owned business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Ens Lexus, Ens Collision, Ens Industrial and Ens Industrial Parts. We offer top-quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
Ens Auto is looking for the right candidate for a 12-month Term Human Resources Coordinator. With a flexible start date of February/March 2023 to cover maternity leave. This individual will be self-motivated and a team player. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively while positively guiding, supporting, and coaching employees and managers.
Honesty and integrity are mandatory.
We pride ourselves on having long-term staff with opportunities for advancement. Though this is a contract position, there is potential for full-time permanent employment.
What We Offer
Competitive benefits package, including health, dental, employee assistance programs, extended health coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, employee-matching pension plan, wellness program, corporate gym discounts, and employee pricing.
We hold many staff events throughout the year that are family-friendly. We have an exciting work environment with peer mentorship.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition. Responsible for posting job ads, screening and shortlisting applications, scheduling interviews, and preparing offers.
- Employee Onboarding. Prepare all onboarding forms, contracts and training. Provide a warm welcome to new employees and introduce them to the company culture and policies.
- Employee Offboarding. Provide support to management and be available for communication with employees.
- Perform exit and stay interviews.
- Policies & procedures. You will deliver and review policies with new hires and current staff. Revise policies with management to stay current with legislation.
- Performance Management. Assist managers with coaching and progressive discipline. Provide guidance and support with HR issues to minimize risk. Draft and proof documents and perform follow-ups.
- Health & Safety. Support the OH&S Committee. Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
- Conflict Resolution. Help mediate conflicts and provide training on conflict resolution and communication.
- Labour Relations. Respond immediately to any inquiries or complaints. Perform in-house investigations. Assist with further investigations, grievances, and terminations while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Reporting Human Resource Metrics. Track and compile data into Microsoft Excel. Submit quarterly to General Manager.
- Wellness Planning. Plan and implement employee engagement initiatives and events throughout the calendar year. Provide information on benefits, gym discounts, and employee well-being.
- Return-to-Work. Manage employee medical leaves, provide information on benefits, submit and collect return-to-work forms, and assist with the accommodation process.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma from a recognized college with a concentration in Human Resources.
- 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of principles and concepts of Human Resource Management.
- Professional demeanour and strong work ethic.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to positively influence individuals throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Have fundamental knowledge of labour laws.
- Passionate in developing and maintaining positive relations within the workplace at all levels.
- Foster and strive for continuous growth for an inclusive workplace and culture.
- High ethical standards.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy, working with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Canva.
Dropping off your resume in person is welcome!