Lexus Lot Attendant
Be part of an organization you can be proud of! Ens Lexus has ranked top in its class amongst other Lexus dealerships nationwide in its category for 2018 and has earned numerous J.D Power awards.
Ens Auto is locally owned company with over 50 years of experience in Saskatchewan and located in a state-of-the-art-facility in Saskatoon’s Auto Mall.
We are looking for a highly motivated, and enthusiastic individual who has a great eye for detail to join our team for the position of Lexus Lot Attendant. This is a temporary position for 3 months, however, there is potential for long term employment! The hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Prepare vehicles for delivery
• Ensure showroom vehicles are properly presented
• All used vehicles have appropriate signage
• Vehicles have a charged battery and are fueled.
• Maintain an aesthetically pleasing showroom and car lot
• Reporting any damage on vehicles to management
• Shuttling customers, and picking up vehicles from the airport
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• Positive attitude
• Flexible in work schedule
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks
• Effective communication skills
• Able to complete tasks on tight deadlines
• Works well as part of a team
• Eye for detail
• Organizational skills
• Effective time management skills
• High energy
• Interest in the automotive industry
• Valid Class 5 Driver's license
• Detailing experience an asset
Please apply in person with your resume to Stephanie Sigouin, Human Resources at Ens Toyota. Please do not call. Drivers abstract will be required.